Saturday, May 18, 2013

Bring on the Crazy!

It is midnight before I have time to post a quick update, which makes sense considering the busyness of this exciting weekend! Levi's second sister Rachel is getting married! The grandparents arrived two nights ago to visit us for a little while before we head down to Lynchburg tomorrow for the wedding, which is Sunday. We've greatly enjoyed their time here with us and are so excited to see the rest of the family tomorrow!

(Also, just fyi, I will be meeting my second nephew for the first time tomorrow. Kind of extra excited about that!)

We'll be coming back Sunday night with a whole entourage - Levi's parents, brother, sister and her husband, and our 2 yr. old and 2 month old nephews will be here for a few nights once we make it back. Yes, that's 7 adults and 2 children. God will multiply our apartment's floor space, I just know it. Thank goodness I have such an amazing family of in-laws! And thank goodness I have Monday off work.


Dinner on our patio last night.

Dinner on a patio at a Mexican restaurant tonight.

Love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...