Monday, June 3, 2013

Survival of the Crazy

Well, we made it! I know it's been a few weeks since I've been on the blog, but what a busy few weeks they have been. And I have plenty of pictures to share! We had a wonderful time in Lynchburg over the weekend of the wedding and then a wonderful time with family staying with us afterwards. And now we know: we can fit 7 adults, a toddler and newborn, and one very active 11 year old boy all in our little apartment. It involves the moving of furniture, the inflating of air mattresses, and the utilization of all floor space, but it works!

Then like I mentioned before, my brother-in-law Nathan stayed with us for almost a week after everyone else left, so we got an extension of the fun! Sadly, it wasn't all fun, considering that I got sick in the middle of the week, but with Nathan cleaning the house every day and making trips to the store for gatorade and soup to take care of my sickie self while Levi was at work, I eventually made it back on two feet. We were sad to lose our house maid, but I suppose all good things must come to an end.

Enjoy some pictures from the festivities!

I finally got to meet this big guy, my new nephew Cameron!
Horsey got quite the workout.
     





















Bride and brother at the rehearsal dinner.
Gorgeous wedding venue. It was so whimsical!
 
          






















Mr. & Mrs. Doremus!
Over 50 years of marriage. Love them so much.

       
























1 comment:

  1. 1. Bravo to you for fitting so many people into your home! I bet all the crazy involved was fun.
    2. The wedding looked beautiful! Twinkle lights add something magical.
    3. Love the dress on you. I tried it on too and... well, it's nice to know that it really is a pretty dress on the right person ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...