Monday, July 15, 2013

Vacationing: Good Reads

As you know, we have been living in a state of extreme anticipation of our tropical vacation that is now just over 3 weeks away. All summer long I have been telling myself I will get prepared for this vacation ahead of time so I have everything reasonable that I may need for an as near-to-perfect experience possible. You know, a beach hat, a beach tote, all foreseeably needed levels of spf, beach hair products, enough sets of swimsuits, no shortage of breezy sun dresses, and of course, some good summer vacation reading materials.

Which brings me to the question: What should I read?

I don't want some stupid modern drama filled with bad grammar and poor style... but I also don't want some old cozy mystery that you should be reading by a fireplace in the dead of winter. I want something light yet gripping...something that I don't want to put down...an easy read, but still well-written.

3-2-1-suggest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...