Sunday, April 28, 2013

Weekend Snapshots

Weekends just go by so fast, don't they? This weekend has been no exception, and even though it's not quite over yet, I'm amazed again by how quickly it slips through my fingers. Kind of like summer - slipping through your fingers. Like sand at the beach in the summer. Slipping through your fingers. You get it.

Yesterday I met up with a couple of friends at the Great Grapes wine, arts, and food festival in the Reston Town Center. It was a glorious, sunny, 70-degree day, perfect for putting on a breezy dress and walking over to enjoy the music, samplings, and weekend-y atmosphere. Did I ever mention I love living across the street from the Town Center? I really do. There is much more fun to be had there over the course of the spring and summer!






















Speaking of summer, pretty soon I'll be sharing some of the plans we have for the best season of the year! It will be a busy one for sure, but there is SO much to look forward to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...